Chicken Bulgogi Kimbap (serves 4)
2 cups of uncooked rice (iChef)
300g Chicken Bulgogi (iChef)
1 pack of yellow picked radish (danmuji)
3 medium carrots, sliced
6 sheets of sushi seaweed
1 white onion, chopped
3 cloves of garlic, chopped
Salt and pepper
- Wash and cook rice as directed on the package
- Once cooked, cool to room temperature, add 2 tsp sesame oil, some sesame seeds and salt and fluff rice with a spatula. Don’t overwork it.
- Heat about 1 tsp of cooking oil and 1 tsp sesame oil. Fry sliced carrots for about 1 min, add salt to taste and set aside.
- Add another 1 tsp of oil into the frying pan. Beat eggs with a pinch of salt, and pour onto frying pan on low-med heat. Cut into strips and set aside
- Add 1 tbsp of cooking oil and add garlic and sliced onions. Fry until slightly brown. Add in the chicken bulgogi and stir fry until cooked
- Add some chopped spring onions and sesame seeds
- Place a sheet of seaweed on a sushi mat and add a thin layer of rice. Leave about 1 cm at the top.
- Line up each prepared ingredients in the middle Roll the kimbap away from you and quickly and firmly roll it to let the rice stick on the seaweed.
- Repeat until all ingredients are used up
- Brush some sesame oil on the rolls and cut with a knife.
Wet your hands before taking the rice and spreading on the seaweed so that the rice will not stick to your hands
Use a sharp knife to cut the kimbap rolls so that the rolls will not fall apart
Like us on FB at ichef.com.sg
Follow us on Instagram ichefseafood