Our Retail Stores
Tai Seng HQ
26 Tai Seng Street #03-03 Singapore 534057
Monday to Friday 10am – 7pm
(excluding public holidays)
Via Bus: 22, 24, 28, 43, 58, 62, 70, 76, 80, 93 and 158
Via MRT: Tai Seng Station, Exit C
Is it possible for same day collection?
same day collection is only available at Tai Seng (not applicable for Salmon Sashimi). 3 working days are required for other collections points.
What is the collection timings for Salmon Sashimi Loin?
There is no same day collection of Salmon Sashimi. We need 2 days in advance. Salmon Sashimi can only be collected at Tai Seng HQ Mondays-Fridays. 11am-2pm, 2pm-5pm. The Sashimi is freshly processed at the HQ based on the collection date. Any cancellation please let us know 2 days in advance.
Collection point locations
1) iChef @ Tai Seng. 26 Tai Seng Street, #01-07 Singapore 534057
2) Nihon Mura @ Kallang Leisure Park. 5 Stadium Walk, #03-03 Singapore 397693
3) Nihon Mura @ Punggol Plaza. 168 Punggol Field, #B1-05 Singapore 820168
4) Nihon Mura @ Cineleisure Orchard. 8 Grange Road, #B1-03/04/05 Singapore 239695
5) Kovan Café @ J’forte Sportainment Centre. 50 Hougang Ave 1, Singapore 538885
6) Love Fresh @ Bukit Timah Plaza. 1 Jln Anak Bukit #B2-05, Singapore 588996
How much are the delivery charges?
Orders that are $100 and above qualify for FREE SHIPPING (worth $8.90). Delivery is by our own logistics or by TaQbin.
What are the delivery timings available?
Delivery is available daily (Mon-Sat) including public holidays. There is NO same day delivery. Please allow 2-3 days of buffer time before your event in case of any delay in delivery. Tracking numbers will be provided.
iChef shall not be liable for any loss or damage (whether direct or consequential) whatsoever arising from delivery of goods
Can sashimi be delivered?
No. We want to maintain the freshness of the sashimi. Hence this item is for store pickup (at Tai Seng HQ) only.